Join Bangladesh Army as a soldier is a great job. This Army job circular published yearly 2 times. This circular is a general process of completing gap posts. Every male and female citizen of BD has the right to apply for Join Bangladesh Army as a soldier. But Some educational, physical and medical issues are considered in the army as per the rules. According to the need, each member of the army’s headquarters unit (HQLRU) / Branch Recruitment Unit (BRU) is recruited as per the requirement. Training centers work at first to select the army soldier.
The following qualifications are needed to Join Bangladesh Army as a soldier
- General soldier (male and female): 17 to 20 years.
- Technical soldier (male): 17 to 21 years but only 18 to 21 years for driver
Physical Standards Male
Height: 1.68 meters (5′-6 “ft) but for the tribals 1.63 meters (5′-4” ft)
Weight: 49.90 kg (110 lbs)
Chest: Normal 0.76 meters (30 in) and expanded 0.81 meters (32 inches)
Physical Standards female
Height 1.60 meters (5′-3 “) but 1.56 meters (5′-1”) for tribals
Weight: 47 kg (104 pounds)
Chest: Normal 0.71 meters (28 inches) and expanded 0.76 meters (30 inches)
SSC or Equivalent
SSC Vocational or Equivalent with Trade Course
SSC or Equivalent
need valid BRTA driving license or certificate of driving training from TTTI.
SSC or Equivalent
Science background candidates get priyority
- Marrital status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Bangladeshi by birth.
- Swimming: Must know swimming.
Expel from army/ navy/ air force or any govt service.
Rules to join Bangladesh army as a soldier
The job circular is given in the national daily newspapers. In the year two notice was declared on the basis of requirement. All the districts where empty seats are given priority. Interested applicant to join Bangladesh army as a soldier can only apply through Teletalk mobile SMS. Then apply online to get exam date and place and admit card.
The documents must bring in the exam date:
- At first All educational certificates
- Then The Mark sheet (academic transcript). If the photocopy is done then the first-class gazetted officer should be properly verified.
- After that Testimonials from school head with permanent address with the date.
- Then Certification of certified authentication by Chairman Union Council / Chairman Purashava / Ward Commissioner.
- Certified certificate from any official authorized technical institution (for technical candidates)
- 6 copies (5cm x 4cm) and 2 copies (2.5cm x 2cm) to get recent color photographs. All must be properly verified by a first-class gazetted officer.
- As you know swimming you will need to get the dress required for swimming
- Pen, pencil, scale, and clipboard for the written test.
Note: Children of retired army staff or those working in their parents’ army can report directly to the training centers. On the day of the appointment, along with required documents. However, they will be appointed only if they meet the prescribed standards.
Election process of join BD Army as a soldier
The Primary test of join Bangladesh Army as a soldier
This step is included in checking the necessary documentation and initial medical exam.
The Written test of join Bangladesh Army as a soldier
Candidate in the primary test will be able to participate in the written exam. Test subjects
- General Knowledge
- IQ questions
The Final medical exam of join Bangladesh Army as a soldier:
Eligible candidate will take part in the final written exam.
The Final selection of join Bangladesh Army as a soldier
The final selection will be done by the main officer. This is the last step.
The training forces will train 01 years of final selection in different centers on the basis of their services. At the end of the training, they must join the centers. Then the eligible person will be listed as “soldiers”.
In conclusion, we can say, its a suggestion for you. So any kind of information tells us we will give your answer InshaAllah.